- The best selling creative writer of the 20th Century was a poet, not a novelist or playwright. Name that poet.
- One poem earned its author $500,000 (worth many millions today) during the poet's lifetime. Name the poem and poet.
- Two living household names have won their country's highest award for poetry and for another creative writing endeavour. Name the two poets.
- The best known 20th Century poem began a tradition. Name the poem and the tradition.
- The best known poem of the 1940s was quoted in a famous speech by U.S. President Ronald Reagan. Name the poem and poet.